If it’s a known glitch I’ve never seen it. By the way I don’t believe that the player was trying to cheat… but I could be wrong.

Sniper Elite 3 Night Watch Glitch

Sniper Elite 3 Night Watch Glitch

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • G’day all, This is a glitch, You totally embed yourself in the rock. Has been like that for ages. I stumbled across it some time ago. I’m sure other members have experienced it as well.

• Yeah we have discussed this before, Ashleymark posted a video of it a while ago. We decided that if someone is using the glitch you need to let them know they should move or potentially face getting kicked.

Mainly because you can’t shoot them through the rock so unless there is an exposed body part you can’t kill them. I shot at someone there like 10 times without getting a kill all the while they could aim at me from inside the rock without exposing any body part.

• Ok. It’s the first time I’ve actually seen it.

• Yeah we have discussed this before, Ashleymark posted a video of it a while ago. We decided that if someone is using the glitch you need to let them know they should move or potentially face getting kicked. – [cc] Warren

Good to know. I was talking to some [AA] guys the other night about this and wasn’t sure how to respond to people lying in them on our server.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.