Thought I’d start a list here of new bugs or in some cases old bugs that remain.

Tag Bug- from SE3 when you tag someone the moment you get killed that tag remains on the player for you to see until he is killed.
      MP Lobby Sorting- No longer able to click on a header category in the MP Lobby to sort servers by whatever you clicked on ie # of players.
    Viewing 3 reply threads
      • That is not really a tag bug, if you have your rival tagged and get killed he is supposed to stay tagged. Sniper Elite 3 and 4 are built on the same engine so the same bugs from Sniper Elite 3 will carry over to Sniper Elite 4 even though Rebellion sold this as a new Sniper Elite.

• Not a rival tag. 😉 And it only ever happens when you tag a player and are immediately killed. You’re saying that if I tag a Rival player and am then later killed..when I re-spawn that Rival tag will still be on him? I don’t think that’s correct. Or at least I’ve never seen that.

• MP Lobby Sorting- No longer able to click on a header category in the MP Lobby to sort servers by whatever you clicked on ie # of players
        [cc] KeyserSoze

Clicking refresh after either ticking or un-ticking the filter “Empty Games” no differences? and the filter for “game mode” appear to be convoluted and illogical 😛

“item blinking” the interactive item, ammo health packs etc, bit of a bug with them visibly flashing all the way across the maps, should only show up when you press M (like in Sniper Elite 3) only lets you know where , when you want to know. So far no way to toggle the “Keep Zoom Level” to off. Sniper Elite V2 had a option in the menu & Sniper Elite 3 had it off by default. (scope & binoculars resetting to midway magnification between uses)

The voice chat bug, the “G” Key, in multiplayer, it appears that pressing G to toggle voice chat does work but the on screen little speaker stays besides the players name, each time after the G is pressed. Notice in multiplayer, when hearing a echo (same person heard in-game & in teamspeak) they pressed G, then only heard them though teamspeak but the little speaker stayed there? anyone else seen or heard this?

• I completely agree with your ‘Zoom’ mention. That has cost me a kill more than once….walking upon another player at close range only to select my scope and have it zoomed in 100%. Grrrrrr.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.